Friday, August 20, 2010

wind up & a winner


in one word or phrase- joy!
I’m dreaming of you- fabric flower garland-its on my list of things to learn how to make.
song on repeat – "o love that wilt not let me go, i rest my weary soul in thee. i give thee back the life i owe that in thine ocean depth it's flow- may richer, fuller be."
gotta write it down- out of clutter, find simplicity.
From discord, find harmony.
In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity. albert einstein
lesson learned- We can do much more than we think. It’s just taking that first step and trying.
picture to frame- Can you tell which one is pretending?
highlight of the week-


weekend to do list- nothing! :) For the first time in a long time no plans and I love it.



Play along if you'd like.
and don't forget to check out my sale.
Related Posts with Thumbnails