Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday already?

in one word or phrase-bye bye summer
I’m dreaming of you- 12 more days!
song on repeat – I've been listening to a lot of david crowder band
gotta write it down- "I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me."
— C.S. Lewis
lesson learned- must write things down! I’m only 25 but I also have mom brain.
picture to frame-
An older picture that I brought out this week. I had this bible verse in mind when I got my last tattoo. It’s from when Jesus was baptized. It has meaning to me this week you will see why below.

“I watched the spirit, like a dove flying down out of the sky, making himself at home in him."John 1:32
highlight of the week- finished up my summer sewing class. Had a blast with these friends and learned so much. My next big project…throw pillows!
weekend to do list- This is an exciting weekend for me because I’m getting baptized on Sunday. I was baptized when I was a kid but I felt like this was the right time to do it again. This time it’s my choice. It’s my way of outwardly confessing that I’ve chosen wholeheartedly to live for Jesus. The rest of this world has nothing for me.

a big THANK YOU to everyone
who participated in my reaching out post.
Alison please email me your address so that I can send you a necklace.


Have a great weekend friends!
Related Posts with Thumbnails