Friday, July 23, 2010

wrap up & a winner

in one word or phrase-this little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine
I’m dreaming of you- I love this typography art from here . It reminds me of my mom.
song on repeat – Sigur Ros - HoppĂ­polla  Thank you Laura for the awesome mix.
gotta write it down- "People are like stained-glass windows, they sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in,  their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within." Elizabeth Kubler-Ross
lesson learned- Sometimes the mistakes lead us to even better ways of doing things
picture to frame- This week I watched Sky walk over to the fridge open it up and grab a peach. He’s 1! How is he doing this already?
highlight of the week- Recieved more snail mail from friends. :) And I won my first giveaway!  An Owl Say Designs Portfolio clutch. Such a cute shop. Check it out when you get a chance.
weekend to do list- heading up north to cooler weather.  

Congrats Lindsey! I'll have Jessica contact you soon.


I hope everyone has a great weekend
and that some unexpected kindness
comes your way.
Related Posts with Thumbnails