Monday, June 7, 2010

What makes you happy?

It's my birthday week. I’m turning 25! Stephen and I were talking and he said that in all the years we’ve been together he likes the me I am today the best. Note I was 18 when we became “us” so I’ve had a lot of growing up to do. But I agree with him. If I were to stand next to the person I was even 3 years ago I know I could see drastic differences inside and out. So growing up is not so bad. Right now I feel the happiest I’ve ever been. The reason why...

“May the God of hope
 fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him,
so that you may overflow with hope.”
Romans 15:13

Oh and these boys help A LOT too.

I hope you recognize what in your life gives you
 purpose & hope
and cherish it.

oh and p.s. June birthday's are the best!!! Just saying. ;)
Related Posts with Thumbnails