Tuesday, June 8, 2010

no-reply


This picture has nothing to do with what I'm about to write. I just thought it was really pretty

 I've been trying to be a good blog friend and respond to most comments but A LOT of the time I reply and after it's already been sent I notice the "no-reply" email address. I can't tell you how many times this has happened. It bums me out because it's always when I've been asked really good questions and I can't respond to them. So if you are wondering why this big jerk didn't write you back it may be because I couldn't. If you would like to receive reply emails to your comments (not just from me but from everyone) all you have to do is this...

1. from your dashboard, click "edit profile".
2. checkmark the box "show my email address".
3. make sure to save your changes.

That's it! Hope this helps. I look forward to talking to more of you via email.
Oh and check out the other post from today below.

(photo found here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails