Thursday, May 20, 2010

So guess what...

I now have my first sponsor!

Tracy is the artist behind Crème de la Gems.

She creates necklaces, earrings, hair cookies and more. Yes I said hair cookies. They are adorable, you have to see them. I just spent quite a bit of time browsing through her shop and found so many favorites.

The piece of jewelry that is most precious to me (aside from my wedding ring) is a necklace just like this with my boy’s names on it. Ask anyone who knows me; I wear it almost every day.
For mother’s day my husband said to buy myself something so I’ve been searching for the perfect bird necklace and couldn’t find “the one” until I saw this… I think I found my mother’s day gift.

I hope you’ll stop and take a peek over at Tracy’s shop. Tell her I sent you. Visit Tracy at her shop, blog and facebook. and keep your eyes open for a giveaway in the next couple months.

Oh and I almost forgot...hair cookies!
Related Posts with Thumbnails