Friday, May 14, 2010

the day we've all been waiting for...Friday!

in one word or phrase- love revives you
I’m dreaming of you
pretty tree for my back yard
song on repeat- phoenix –lisztomania. A bouncy song to put you in a good mood
gotta write it down



lesson learned
"Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out." I’ve had this quote on the bottom of my page for awhile now but this weekend something happened that kept reminding me of just how very true this statement is. There are so many secret’s to happiness and this really is one of the biggest. Gotta stay positive!
picture to frame
ice cream kisses
highlight of the week- my brother turned 28 and my mom made us enchiladas. homeade mexican food always brightens my week.
weekend to do list- ice cream sundae party with friends. Yes we still have ice cream parties. Ice cream, wine, board games, best friends= great Saturday night.
happy friday!
(photos found here and here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails