Thursday, April 22, 2010

Etsy love

I like everyone in the blog world it seems, lovvve etsy. I could spend hours shopping on that site. I mostly shop on there for jewelry & art and have picked up some of my favorite pieces from there. My latest favorites are these prints from vol25.etsy.com. (and they have a cute blog as well) Take a visit to their shop you will love the prints. I think this one would go perfectly in my living room.



And these headbands at JenniferBirge.etsy.com are really cute. I’m trying to accessorize more since I’m such a plain jane. I’m loving these this week and plan on making some purchases real soon.

And here are a few pretty cool blogs that I’ve found real encouraging this week. Take a visit.


What are some of your esty favorites right now?
Related Posts with Thumbnails