Monday, April 12, 2010

Crazy Love

I just finished this book and thought it was incredible. If you have not read Crazy Love by Francis Chan, I recommend that you do. In the beginning he starts off by saying, “This book is written for those who want more Jesus. It is for those who are bored with what American Christianity offers. It is for those who don’t want to plateau, who would rather die before their convictions do.”

Lately I’ve felt so desperate for deeper things so when I read that I knew I was reading the right book. This book helped me understand more about who God really is, what to love truly means, and it shook my whole paradigm on what following Jesus looks like. I’m walking away from it challenged to start living differently.  I hope you’ll consider reading it.

(photo from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails