Monday, April 5, 2010

Take heart

I have to say that the past four months have probably been some of the happiest of my life. But as always things happen and struggles creep in. And I definitely had a couple last week. There was a tearful moment or two but I just have to say I love how my father takes care of me. He really is my refuge. He knows exactly what I need to hear and sends it to me from several directions. He overwhelms me with His love and He loves me endlessly.

So after a weekend of enjoying my family, spring cleaning (yes I am Monica on f.r.i.e.n.d.s), getting out into nature, spending time with
absolutely wonderful
friends,
being quiet, I feel restored. Jesus said, “In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”John 16:33

Take heart. Keep on. 


(photo from here)
Related Posts with Thumbnails